Scientific Speaker Series – Registration
Join us for this Scientific Speaker Series!
BINA will be hosting a Scientific Speaker Series the second Tuesday of the Month at 9 am Pacific/11 am Central/12 pm Eastern. Register to join us each month for presentations from scientists using imaging to advance their research. You only need to register once to receive notifications/reminders for each event in the series.
- February 14 – Andres Nevarez, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas
- March 14 – Delissa McMillen, Allen Institute for Brain Science
- April 11 – Eunice Fabian-Morales, Advanced Microscopy Applications Unit (ADMiRA) at the National Cancer Institute of Mexico
- May 9 – Alissa Armstrong, University of South Carolina
- June 13 – Chantell Evans, Duke University