BINA Image Contest 2022
Submit Your Phenomenal Images!!
Thank you for your interest in the BioImaging North America Image Contest! We are excited to see your light microscopy images and will use the images on our website and in our newsletters, social media, and other media content.
View past submissions and winners here:
The top 3 images will receive a monetary prize and be featured in our newsletter and on our social media!
The core facility with the most users submitting entries will also receive a monetary prize, so encourage submissions from your fellow core users.
- Submissions must be received by: noon Pacific on October 7, 2022
- You must be a BINA member based in Canada, USA, or Mexico to be considered for a monetary prize, but we welcome submissions from all bioimaging scientists. Membership is free, join here: bioimagingnorthamerica.org/join
- Only light microscopy images (not stereoscope images) will be considered for a monetary prize
- Images must be acquired at your institution (the lab you work in or the core facility you work with)
- Image file must not exceed 500MB in size and be a single file in *.jpg or *.png format
- A maximum of 3 submissions is allowed per person (submit a new form for each)
- Resubmission of images from previous BINA contests is not allowed
- Reasonable image processing/enhancement is allowed for artistic purposes
- The original/raw data should be available if requested
- By submitting this image to our contest, you confirm that you are the copyright holder of the image and are giving the Association of BioImaging North America Inc. permission to use this image for media purposes, including but not limited to: website, social media, flyers, event advertising, and videos. You are releasing this image under a non-exclusive, royalty free license in perpetuity (CC-BY). You will be cited as the source of the image using the name you provided above.
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com in advance of the submission deadline.