Automated Image Management and Metadata Annotation (AIMM) User Group
Join us on Apr 5
The AIMM User Group brings together researchers to share experiences to enable rapid dissemination and uptake of best practices and open-source tools for the automated management and metadata annotation of image data and therefore facilitate the quality, reproducibility and re-use of results of microscopy experiments.
Next meeting: 2024.04.05 @ 11 am ET with a presentation from Jens Wendt and Thomas Zobel, University of Muenster on “User friendly Image metadata annotation tool/workflow for OMERO”
This group is open to anyone interested, including all career stages and levels of experience and expertise with data management and metadata annotation.
The emphasis of the meeting will be on participants to share both challenges and solutions towards making data management and quality control a routine practice in the field of light microscopy.
We particularly wish to encourage imaging facility users and other imaging scientist to share day-to-day challenges they face during their routine work to manage image data to help inform developers building tools to maximize:
- Added value
All products of this user-group will be made available to the community!
- 2024.02.02 – Presentation from Stefanie Weidtkamp-Peters, HHU, on RDM4mic and I3D:bio
- 2023.12.01 – Presentations from: Christian Schmidt & Tom Boissonnet, HHU, on OMERO annotations – introducing I3Dbio & Sarah Arena and Allison Maier, Laboratory of System Pharmacology of Harvard Medical School, presenting on Cyclic Immunofluorescence (CyCIF) data and metadata management
- 2023.10.06 – Presentations sharing challenges and solutions from Zbigniew Mikulski (La Jolla Inst. of Immunology) & Ken Ho (The Francis Crick Institute, UK)
- 2023.08.04 – Presntations from: Judith Lacoste on Research Data Management (RDM) challenges based on the Canada BioImaging (CBI) experience & Caterina Strambio on RDM solutions based on the UMass and CBI experience
- 2023.05.12 – Kick-Off Meeting
If you are interested in partnering in this effort contact us at email@example.com.